The purpose of the Doctor of Divinity Degree (D.Div.) is to recognize Christian leaders for their faithful service to the Lord.
The Doctor of Divinity Degree is awarded as an honorary degree and granted to distinguished individuals who have achieved outstanding results in ministry, who have served the body of Christ faithfully for many years and demonstrated outstanding leadership skills and character traits.
Online Bible College recognizes and honors individuals of extraordinary achievement in these areas of achievement.
The Doctor of Divinity Degree is not automatically awarded. Potential recipients must first be nominated. We believe that successful nominees will be able to increase their ability to influence people for Christ.
Some of these achievements are as follows:
- performs remarkable exploits in the Kingdom that reflect unusual devotion to Christ
- possesses a history of faithful service to local churches and other ministry vocations that have positively influenced communities
- demonstrates outstanding wisdom and command of Scripture knowledge and research
- has a good reputation in the Body of Christ as well as the Christian community
- has a servant heart
- shows superior leadership abilities and achievements
- is of exemplary character and works to promote the common good and humankind
- develops course work and authors books
- seen as a father figure and is a good example to younger leaders